Information to help you get the most of out your yoga classes:
- It is best to do yoga on an empty stomach or to have eaten something light a couple of hours prior to class.
- Wear comfortable clothing that you can move and relax in.
- We sell yoga mats at our studio. We also have mats to borrow if you wish, please wipe them down with cleaner after each use. Please honor each other's sacred space by avoiding walking on another's mat.
- Class will start promptly so please try and be on time. If you must enter late, please enter quietly.
- Yoga is about acceptance. Kindly accept your body and any limitations you may be experiencing. These yoga classes will help you honor the body you have. Try not to compare yourself to others during class or push yourself through poses.
- Please let your instructor know if you are experiencing any pain or limitations before or during class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for you.
- Please let your instructor know if you are pregnant before class. We will modify postures and/or use props to individualize the postures for you and keep you and baby safe.